Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 17.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. Ether-1 has a total market cap of $164,495.00 and approximately $30,873.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ether-1 has traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.65 or 0.00075247 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.72 or 0.00361275 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009765 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 34.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007070 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001210 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 33,384,523 coins. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.