Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. In the last week, Giant has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Giant coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000206 BTC on major exchanges including $70.83, $50.68, $13.92 and $5.63. Giant has a total market capitalization of $122,786.00 and approximately $2,749.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $58.90 or 0.00550873 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004804 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000443 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000998 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002986 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000140 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,722,021 coins and its circulating supply is 5,572,017 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.42, $50.68, $13.92, $7.59, $33.89, $11.91, $31.10, $5.63, $24.71, $70.83, $18.98 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.