Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 27.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 13th. During the last week, Kin has traded up 28.2% against the US dollar. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Allbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and OTCBTC. Kin has a total market cap of $15.05 million and $5.52 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.98 or 0.00272904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.62 or 0.01399376 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00097789 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Fatbtc, OTCBTC, YoBit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, Stellarport, CoinFalcon, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Allbit and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.