SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. One SocialCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. SocialCoin has a market cap of $4,497.00 and $1.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 123.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000095 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.