Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Steem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00001867 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, RuDEX and Upbit. During the last week, Steem has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. Steem has a market cap of $67.60 million and approximately $2.07 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,649.96 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $349.18 or 0.03282015 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 105.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00014800 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.90 or 0.00826182 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020248 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Steem Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Steem
Steem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bithumb, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX, RuDEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Binance, GOPAX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.