ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. ZCore has a market cap of $436,215.00 and $4,095.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0960 or 0.00000897 BTC on exchanges including $33.94, $18.94, $50.98 and $20.33. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 65% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $33.94, $13.77, $24.68, $7.50, $32.15, $5.60, $20.33, $18.94, $51.55, $24.43 and $50.98. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.