ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 15th. In the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $1.62 million and approximately $12.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for $0.0198 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular exchanges including IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00036043 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002053 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 30.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.