AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 21% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 15th. One AdHive token can now be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, AdHive has traded down 28% against the U.S. dollar. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $369,080.00 and approximately $811.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.