Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded down 13.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Confidential has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade and STEX. Bitcoin Confidential has a market cap of $1.49 million and approximately $13.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $450.21 or 0.04441181 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00049052 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Bitcoin Confidential
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Confidential
Bitcoin Confidential can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Confidential using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.