Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 10.1% against the dollar. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $28.56 million and approximately $842,056.00 worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can now be bought for about $0.0295 or 0.00000294 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Tidex and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.64 or 0.00275885 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.89 or 0.01336464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00023189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00096375 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000462 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance, DDEX, CoinExchange, Bitbns, DragonEX, DEx.top, GOPAX, Fatbtc, Upbit, IDEX, Coinbe, Hotbit, Allbit, Poloniex, LATOKEN, Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.