Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $9.31 million and approximately $457,465.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001840 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Bibox and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007539 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011510 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 33.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bibox, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bilaxy, IDEX, DDEX, OKEx, LATOKEN, Huobi, Kyber Network and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.