ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. ZelCash has a total market cap of $8.31 million and $686,091.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZelCash coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001131 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, ZelCash has traded down 11% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.59 or 0.00940076 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00028619 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00243055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006779 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002291 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003520 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002636 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 73,045,250 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, STEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.