Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for about $5.59 or 0.00054099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Bibox, BTC-Alpha and Ovis. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $630.34 million and $572.17 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $187.69 or 0.01815282 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, FCoin, Coinsuper, BtcTrade.im, QBTC, BigONE, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Coinut, Bibox, Exmo, Coinone, Coinbase Pro, CPDAX, Exrates, Huobi, RightBTC, CoinEgg, Bithumb, Bitbns, HitBTC, ABCC, BTC Markets, Indodax, Coinhub, BTC Trade UA, CoinExchange, Liquid, C2CX, Cryptopia, Gatehub, CoinTiger, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, OKCoin International, Kraken, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, LBank, C-CEX, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Coinnest, Binance, Koineks, Gate.io, OKEx, Bitsane, Bit-Z, CoinEx, Poloniex, Crex24, CoinBene, Upbit, ChaoEX, Bittrex, EXX, HBUS, Coinroom, Ovis, BCEX, Instant Bitex and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.