EUNO (CURRENCY:EUNO) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. During the last seven days, EUNO has traded 30.7% lower against the dollar. One EUNO coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. EUNO has a total market capitalization of $224,682.00 and $608.00 worth of EUNO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 29th, 2018. EUNO’s total supply is 29,844,595 coins and its circulating supply is 25,719,889 coins. EUNO’s official website is www.euno.co. The Reddit community for EUNO is /r/EunoCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EUNO’s official Twitter account is @EunoCoin.
Buying and Selling EUNO
EUNO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EUNO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EUNO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EUNO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EUNO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EUNO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.