LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. In the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. LiquidApps has a total market cap of $2.35 million and approximately $26,677.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LiquidApps token can now be purchased for about $0.0107 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00270220 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009684 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.33 or 0.01316438 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00023595 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00096282 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiquidApps’ official website is www.liquidapps.io.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC and Switcheo Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.