Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $62.10 million and approximately $7.76 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00008259 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Bit-Z, RightBTC and Bitfinex. During the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded up 15.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $186.22 or 0.01796433 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00053593 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009677 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013726 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Profile
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Coinsuper, QBTC, TOPBTC, RightBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.