Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 8.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Stronghold USD has a total market capitalization of $408,412.00 and $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stronghold USD token can currently be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on major exchanges including Stellarport, Stronghold and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last week, Stronghold USD has traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.05 or 0.00271582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.55 or 0.01312230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00023373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00096082 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000451 BTC.
Stronghold USD Token Profile
Stronghold USD Token Trading
Stronghold USD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stronghold USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.