GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 16th. GoByte has a market capitalization of $160,175.00 and $8,486.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar. One GoByte coin can now be bought for $0.0440 or 0.00000428 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 45.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.