NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. One NuShares token can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. NuShares has a total market cap of $2.03 million and $506.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NuShares has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022316 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005072 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.