SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. Over the last week, SpectrumNetwork has traded up 23.4% against the US dollar. One SpectrumNetwork token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. SpectrumNetwork has a market capitalization of $1,543.00 and $5,619.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,354.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $184.61 or 0.01784210 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $310.72 or 0.03003055 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.86 or 0.00723520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $82.64 or 0.00798544 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011473 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00053276 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.21 or 0.00475451 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00131093 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. SpectrumNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.