Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 16th. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be purchased for about $10,378.04 or 1.00510373 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $5.85 million and approximately $200,979.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00028284 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002374 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00147015 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003982 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00030279 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Trading
Wrapped Bitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.