Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $63.30 million and approximately $5.37 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zilliqa has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilliqa token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Koinex, Bitbns and OTCBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002521 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.62 or 0.00266936 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009677 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.72 or 0.01302158 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022711 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00094794 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000438 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinhub, IDEX, BitForex, OKEx, Kyber Network, Koinex, Hotbit, Binance, Huobi, Bitbns, Ethfinex, Coinone, WazirX, Tokenomy, GOPAX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, OTCBTC, DragonEX, UEX, Korbit, BiteBTC, Bithumb, Kucoin, Radar Relay, HitBTC, DDEX, Zebpay, OOOBTC, Gate.io, AirSwap, FCoin and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.