Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00002228 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, FCoin, Kyber Network and HADAX. Aeternity has a market cap of $62.97 million and $10.74 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aeternity has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 75.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Tokenomy, CoinBene, Mercatox, HADAX, Kyber Network, OTCBTC, Liqui, Binance, ZB.COM, OOOBTC, Radar Relay, Crex24, Gate.io, OKEx, HitBTC, Bithumb, BigONE, Zebpay, IDAX, LATOKEN, FCoin, DragonEX and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.