AnarchistsPrime (CURRENCY:ACP) traded down 41.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. In the last week, AnarchistsPrime has traded down 10.9% against the U.S. dollar. One AnarchistsPrime coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. AnarchistsPrime has a total market capitalization of $891.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of AnarchistsPrime was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002101 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 77.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 24th, 2015. AnarchistsPrime’s total supply is 4,394,874 coins. AnarchistsPrime’s official Twitter account is @anarchistsprime. The official website for AnarchistsPrime is www.anarchistsprime.info.
Buying and Selling AnarchistsPrime
AnarchistsPrime can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AnarchistsPrime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AnarchistsPrime should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AnarchistsPrime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AnarchistsPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AnarchistsPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.