Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One Argentum coin can now be bought for $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, Argentum has traded 7.7% lower against the US dollar. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $70,691.00 and $8.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 44.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,120,100 coins. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.