Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $136.48 million and $3.74 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be purchased for $0.73 or 0.00007049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im and Binance. During the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003594 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001628 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002014 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00070612 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, OKEx, BigONE, Coinnest, Exrates, Indodax, HitBTC, Gate.io, Kucoin, YoBit, Crex24, Binance and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.