Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 45.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 18th. Kin has a total market capitalization of $25.59 million and approximately $5.75 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox and IDEX. During the last week, Kin has traded up 140.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.91 or 0.00270100 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.01323575 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00024083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.88 or 0.00095659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, Stellarport, COSS, OTCBTC, YoBit, Allbit, Bancor Network, HitBTC, DDEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinFalcon and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.