OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 18th. One OmiseGO token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.27 or 0.00012198 BTC on exchanges including Tokenomy, BX Thailand, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Braziliex. OmiseGO has a market cap of $177.60 million and $36.61 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007671 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002135 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001796 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
Buying and Selling OmiseGO
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Crex24, Gate.io, Tokenomy, DigiFinex, BigONE, OTCBTC, Mercatox, Koinex, FCoin, Livecoin, IDCM, CoinTiger, CoinBene, Tidex, DragonEX, Ovis, Cryptopia, Kucoin, COSS, IDEX, TDAX, Binance, Coinsuper, CoinExchange, ChaoEX, Radar Relay, ABCC, Hotbit, Coinrail, Bithumb, DDEX, BX Thailand, GOPAX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, C2CX, IDAX, ZB.COM, Bit-Z, BitMart, Upbit, Zebpay, Bancor Network, OKEx, Neraex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), TOPBTC, BitBay, Independent Reserve, Liqui, Vebitcoin, Iquant, Ethfinex, Bitbns, BitForex, AirSwap, HitBTC, B2BX, Braziliex, Cobinhood, Poloniex, Bittrex, Exmo, Coinnest, Huobi, CoinEx, Fatbtc and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.