Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 17th. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 14% lower against the US dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $191,960.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.55 or 0.00913205 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00028474 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.15 or 0.00248138 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006968 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003548 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003606 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002352 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.