SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One SecureCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar. SecureCoin has a total market cap of $15,394.00 and $1.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 44.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,528,348 coins. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.