SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 18th. During the last week, SecureCoin has traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar. SecureCoin has a market capitalization of $15,343.00 and $1.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SecureCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002043 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 43.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,529,723 coins. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.