ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market cap of $1.64 million and approximately $191.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0200 or 0.00000186 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. In the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 11.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00033998 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002062 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Bit-Z and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.