Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.15 or 0.00010772 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.43, $20.33, $24.68 and $18.94. Over the last seven days, Tezos has traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar. Tezos has a market capitalization of $760.78 million and $10.68 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GXChain (GXC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009728 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $51.55, $10.39, $7.50, $32.15, $33.94, $50.98, $20.33, $24.43, $18.94, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.