Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. In the last seven days, Citadel has traded down 25% against the U.S. dollar. One Citadel coin can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Citadel has a market cap of $34,881.00 and $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.