Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 21st. Monolith has a total market capitalization of $14.12 million and approximately $1,073.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monolith token can now be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00004605 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and Livecoin. During the last week, Monolith has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $492.96 or 0.04918019 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00048625 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monolith’s official website is monolith.xyz. Monolith’s official message board is medium.com/@Monolith.
Buying and Selling Monolith
Monolith can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Bancor Network, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monolith should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monolith using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.