Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 21st. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $14.09 million and $283,155.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00002802 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg, Bittrex, Bittylicious and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,935.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $185.06 or 0.01865024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $297.36 or 0.02996797 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00724300 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.42 or 0.00800411 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00012100 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00061272 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.04 or 0.00494173 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00129963 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bittrex, QBTC, Upbit, Coinroom, Bitsane, CryptoBridge, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Poloniex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.