Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded up 50.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 22nd. One Crypto Sports coin can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001410 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $238,670.00 and approximately $861.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded 47.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $56.59 or 0.00561466 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005291 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 267.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003952 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002301 BTC.
About Crypto Sports
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,855,213 coins and its circulating supply is 1,678,812 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.