Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 22nd. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00003826 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CoinEgg, YoBit and Bittylicious. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $9.87 million and $90,867.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,087.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $305.74 or 0.03033297 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001712 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.54 or 0.00719528 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007110 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008390 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Bitsane, Livecoin, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, WEX, CoinEgg, YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex, BX Thailand and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.