Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. Republic Protocol has a total market cap of $13.12 million and $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Republic Protocol coin can now be purchased for $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on major exchanges including $33.94, $18.94, $5.60 and $51.55. In the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $504.76 or 0.04853824 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00046815 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Buying and Selling Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.43, $7.50, $5.60, $20.33, $18.94, $51.55, $50.98, $13.77, $33.94, $24.68 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Republic Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.