Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 23rd. In the last week, Tezos has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar. Tezos has a market capitalization of $781.81 million and $10.16 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can now be bought for approximately $1.18 or 0.00011382 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $50.98, $20.33 and $10.39.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $51.55, $24.43, $7.50, $20.33, $50.98, $10.39, $13.77, $32.15, $24.68, $5.60 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.