Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. Over the last week, Augur has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. Augur has a market capitalization of $107.59 million and approximately $7.42 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can now be bought for $9.78 or 0.00097260 BTC on popular exchanges including BitBay, DragonEX, Liqui and Bitsane.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00261839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.45 or 0.01316988 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00097739 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Upbit, Mercatox, IDEX, Gate.io, ABCC, Livecoin, LATOKEN, Kraken, ChaoEX, Crex24, Poloniex, GOPAX, Bitbns, Zebpay, Ethfinex, AirSwap, Binance, HitBTC, Bithumb, Gatecoin, Bitsane, Cryptopia, BitBay, CoinTiger, BX Thailand, Bittrex, Koinex, Liqui and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.