Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. Verge has a total market cap of $82.62 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, YoBit and Sistemkoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.89 or 0.00724709 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011915 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015754 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 39.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000638 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Crex24, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Upbit, Coindeal, Binance, Bitfinex, BiteBTC, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Bittrex, TradeOgre, Graviex, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, Huobi, Sistemkoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.