RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $1.48 million and approximately $945.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.51 or 0.00718262 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011662 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015611 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000272 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.