Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 4.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. Blakecoin has a market capitalization of $36,552.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blakecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. During the last week, Blakecoin has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,491.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $192.79 or 0.01837689 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $313.41 or 0.02987504 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.55 or 0.00710644 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.00787408 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00069011 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.20 or 0.00497608 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007998 BTC.
Blakecoin Coin Profile
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,188,353 coins. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.