Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 25th. Bytom has a total market cap of $88.37 million and $8.57 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar. One Bytom coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0881 or 0.00000852 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, OTCBTC, HitBTC and ZB.COM.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.13 or 0.00716083 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011612 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015594 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000805 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Huobi, Kucoin, CoinTiger, OTCBTC, CoinEgg, HitBTC, LBank, Gate.io, RightBTC, CoinEx, OKEx, Neraex, Bibox, FCoin, Cryptopia, BitMart, BigONE and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.