Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 25th. Desire has a total market cap of $16,166.00 and $16,266.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Desire coin can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Desire has traded 27.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,491.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.79 or 0.01837689 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $313.41 or 0.02987504 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.55 or 0.00710644 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.00787408 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00069011 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.20 or 0.00497608 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007998 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,698,141 coins and its circulating supply is 9,098,141 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.