USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 25th. USD Coin has a total market cap of $435.28 million and $182.32 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00009523 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, CoinEx, CPDAX and OKEx. During the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $193.26 or 0.01839265 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00069111 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008304 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013396 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Korbit, Kucoin, Crex24, Poloniex, FCoin, Hotbit, Coinbase Pro, SouthXchange, LATOKEN, OKEx, CoinEx and Coinsuper. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.