Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0447 or 0.00000441 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, ZB.COM, Upbit and CoinFalcon. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.16 billion and $50.45 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 1.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007209 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019614 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010210 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $216.02 or 0.02132349 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021080 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002378 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004269 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Coinnest, DragonEX, Exmo, Huobi, Cryptohub, ABCC, ZB.COM, Indodax, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, Bithumb, OKEx, Upbit, HitBTC, Coinbe, OTCBTC, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.