Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $370.49 million and approximately $6.32 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0380 or 0.00000377 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Huobi Global, Bithumb and IDEX. In the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded 0.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00041314 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $480.28 or 0.04765824 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001118 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00027756 BTC.
About Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin Token Trading
Crypto.com Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Upbit, Bithumb Global, OKEx, CPDAX, OceanEx, ABCC, Dcoin, KuCoin, HitBTC, DDEX, IDEX, Huobi Korea, Fatbtc, Bithumb, Huobi Global, DigiFinex, BiteBTC, CoinTiger, Bittrex, BigONE, Indodax and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.