NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 11th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $619.90 million and approximately $224.96 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NEO has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $8.79 or 0.00086722 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, TDAX, CoinBene and Switcheo Network.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.87 or 0.00205988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.72 or 0.01181385 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017078 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, OTCBTC, LBank, Upbit, Tidebit, BigONE, Switcheo Network, BitMart, Coinsuper, Ovis, Bittrex, Bibox, Exrates, Koinex, TDAX, BitForex, Liquid, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Huobi, CoinBene, OKEx, COSS, Bitinka, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Coinnest, Allcoin, BCEX, ZB.COM, Binance, DragonEX, CoinEx, Bitfinex and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.